Attention: Picture All rights Reserved. DO NOT use the pictures of OUR product for any commercial purpose.
· U.S Army Issue, Military Surplus gear with original design of ALICE pack medium size.
· External Frame Inclusive, lightweight Aluminum material with adjustable shoulder straps.
· Quick release, improved nylon instant release buckles to release whole ruck system in case of emergency.
· Padded Waist belt, the kidney pad strap on the frame also helps heave loading.
·Utility Pouches, 3 pockets outside on front, and 1 envelope pocket on the top cover.
The ALICE Pack System retains the concept of separate Fighting and Existence loads that was refined in the mid- 1950s during the development of the LCE. The most important point in the fighting and existence loads concept is that an infantry rifleman should carry only the items necessary to complete the immediate mission at hand. The load an infantry rifleman carries should not include any other item that can be carried another way. Because the type of mission, terrain, and environmental conditions will influence the clothing and individual equipment requirements, the unit commander may prescribe to the infantry rifleman the essential items. The prime purpose of the fighting and existence loads concept is to lighten an infantry rifleman’s load.
- Main Compartment: closes by means of a drawstring secured by a plastic cord clamp.The size of the pack may be decreased for smaller loads by means of three para-cord ties, stitched to the inside bottom of the pack, and three metal D-rings located directly below the internal radio pocket. It can be used with or without the LC-1 Field Pack Frame.
- An envelope pocket is located at the top.Three Utility Pockets, with strap and buckle adjustable closures and with snap fasteners for quick access, are provided for miscellaneous items. The top flap has a pocket with a hook and pile fastener tape sealed closure. Equipment hangers are located above each outside pocket and on each side. Drainage eyelets are provided in the bottom of the main compartment and the outside pockets.
- Back of the pack and padded with spacer cloth, into which the field pack frame is inserted when the field pack is used on the field pack frame. Buckles and straps at each side near the bottom are used for anchoring the field pack to the field pack frame. Two rectangular wire loops located at the top back of the field pack and D rings on each side at the bottom of the field pack are used to provide shoulder strap attachment.
- ALICE Frame, The ALICE Field Pack Frame is used as a mount for either the medium field pack or the large field pack. AKMAX ALICE Pack frame comes with all Straps and made of aluminum construction.
-The ALICE Rucksack System has been phased out of all Active and Reserve Component units in the Army. Basic and Advanced Individual Training units.The Navy and USAF use ALICE gear for ground personnel as well, although the USAF is phasing out ALICE in favor of MOLLE. The Marine Corps still issues the medium ALICE pack for some radio operators. Both it and the large variant can still be found with NROTC units (who train Marine officers in addition to Navy officers). Small maneuver elements which rely on lightweight pack design and durability still use ALICE packs today.