Attention: Picture All rights Reserved. DO NOT use the pictures of OUR product for any commercial purpose.
- AKmax US Large Field Ruck Set: consists of a rucksack, two sustainment pouches, a frame, a molded hip belt, a waist pack.
- Large Rucksack: It provides up to 4,000 cubic inches of space. In legacy systems, Large Rucksack was called the “main pack”.
- MOLLE ii Large Pack Frame: The frame is contoured to comfortably fit closely to the body to prevent swaying of the load. The frame will allow proper head rotation while wearing a helmet and when the wearer is in the prone position. The frame is also compatible with other rifleman sets.
- Side Sustainment Pouch: The two detachable side sustainment pouches provide an additional 500 cubic inches each and attach to the side of the large field pack.
- Molded Hip Belt: The large frame is fitted to the hip belt with four attachment straps to provide adjustment.
- The multi-purpose Waist Pack: It can be worn in different ways with MOLLE Rifleman sets such as, Assault Pack, Medium Pack, FLC.
MOLLE Ruck System：
Explanation of US MOLLE II Carrying equipment:
1. MOLLE II Introduction
- MOLLE II is an integrated, modular load-carrying system designed to enhance the capability and lethality of the modern Soldier.
- MOLLE II is designed to have different configurations that allow Soldiers to tailor their equipment to meet specific mission needs.
- Large Field Pack with an external frame and webbing to accommodate added components(The Listing);
- Medium Field Pack with an external frame and webbing to accommodate added components; The Fighting Load Carrier (FLC) with webbing; Tactical Assault Pack (TAP), with harness and webbing and pouches; Waist Pack; Assault Pack;
- Compatible pouches and pockets; Hydration System; and additional items to assist in meeting mission requirements.
- The MOLLE II is made from water- repellent multicam camouflage color fabrics and composites that are military-specified.
The Main Pack Capacity 5000 Cubic Inches:
MOLLE II Use Scenoris: